Seasoncard Waiting List
- Secure your place on the Waiting List with a deposit of just £100 per person.
- Choose to pay your deposit with four monthly instalments of £25, or as a one-off payment.
- Select your preferred price band, with options starting at £299.
- Your £100 deposit will be deducted in full from the price of your Seasoncard when you purchase.
- You will be offered a seat based on your place on the Waiting List. The sooner you join the Waiting List, the higher your priority.
As the team grows, our fanbase grows and our home has to grow. The Seasoncard Waiting List is a chronologically ordered list of supporters who want to purchase a Seasoncard at the Etihad Stadium. A supporter who holds a place on the Waiting List will be entitled to purchase a Seasoncard for the 2014/15 season subject to availability, or in the proposed, expanded Etihad Stadium from 2015/16.
Any supporter can join the Seasoncard Waiting List.
If an existing Seasoncard holder wishes to relocate their current Seasoncards without adding any new seats there is no need to take any action at this stage.
Once you join the Seasoncard Waiting List you will be offered the opportunity to purchase any available seats within your price band for the 2015/16 season, whether they’re in existing areas or in the new expanded areas. Should seats become available for the 2014/15 season, priority will be given to supporters on the Seasoncard Waiting List.
Seat prices shown are for existing areas and based on the current 2013/14 season adult prices. Seat prices for the proposed new areas (level three in the North and South stands) are projected prices for the 2015/16 season.
The price you pay for seats in existing areas in the 2015/16 season will be subject to potential increases.
The Seasoncard Waiting List can also be purchased as a Gift, with or without the addition of a scarf. Just supply the details of the person you are purchasing it for, and we will send you the gift box.
Simply select your preferred option when purchasing.
For more information and full terms and conditions click here